Thursday 8 May 2008

Its been a while


We've been really busy here ... lots to do and see , thats why my Mum hasnt updated for a while

Ive been learning lots of new things , everyone is really pleased with me , but its easy to learn new things , especially when there are tasty treats involved when I get it right .... Mums determined to teach me something called 'Stay' but I dont want to sit or lie down on my own when she walks away from me, I like being with her

My Mum and Dad took me for a lovely long walk by a river last weekend (we go somewhere every weekend) there were lots of trees and bushes and I nearly got to go into the water , but they wouldnt let me cos they were worried it was flowing too fast and were scared something would happen to me ... there were plenty of other dogs there too with their humans , lots of people thought I was cute and I got made a big fuss of by everyone
Im doing something that everyone says is naughty ... I keep nipping people ... its a game to me but they still dont like it and tell me to stop each time I do it , silly humans dont understand doggie games , hehehehe

4 comments:

  1. He reminds me so much of Callisto, what a beauty you have Mesey!
    Callisto is in the "nipping" stage, too, her little teeth are like razors lol

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. o yes i member this lol u thought my jeans were a tug toy lol u are a gud little boy jus need 2 get the nippin under control cause we know u dont mean 2 hurt but it does a bit lol :). luv u lots like jelly tots :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toffee sweet boy -- auntie Sia's so proud of you!!! You are very smart and your mommy's been working so hard to help you learn new things. What a lucky boy you are! Remember that on the other side of that beach with tons of water, there's an auntie that murves you with all her heart.

    ReplyDelete