Thursday 22 May 2008

New Friend

I made a new friend today ... Val was babysitting another friends 2 little girls and their dog , Pip , he's a 12 month old Jack Russell ... anyway she came round with them all to see if me and Mum wanted to go to the field for a run around , which of course we did ... Jean and Jamie decided to come too
It was great , me and Pip got on like a house on fire straight away , we got tangled a few times in our leads, so Mum decided to trust me off the lead in the field, and I didnt run off, just carried on playing with Pip , everyone was really pleased and said what a good dog I was ... like I didnt already know that , hehehe
They put me back on the lead though when we got near something called a water trough (it was half in the other field and half in our field) as there were something called cows in there ... boy are they big , but friendly , one licked my face through the fence , I barked and they all backed away ... good to see they know a big brave dog when they see one (Mum laughed when I told her to type that , I dont know why)
Anyway Val said she'd bring Pip around again next time she looked after him ... I cant wait, he's a great dog

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toffee, it's great to read all about how things are going for you. I'm Basil, a springer spaniel cross Bassett hounds which means I am stubborn, bouncy and naughty! I love to chew my kidlets toys and dive bomb mom when she's in the bath. She always forgives me...hehehe I just have to give her the sad drooping eyes and she can't resist. Love reading your blog, it makes my tail wag. Sending big sniffs and licks Bas xx

    ReplyDelete