Tuesday 20 May 2008

Happy Days

Mum and Dad got home Sunday night , I was so happy to see them that I wee'd all over Mums boots when I saw her , but she didnt tell me off , just gave me lots of hugs and loving, and then when I saw Dad I wee'd all over his boots too , he just laughed and said typical , we miss the dog all weekend and when we see him he pees all over us :)
Val , my Mums friend who was looking after me , let me into the bathroom while Mum was away, and I chewed up a bath sponge ... Val said she was sorry to Mum, but Mum just laughed and said it was her own fault for leaving it in a basket on the floor ... phew, I thought id get told off for that for sure

We're going to pick Louey up from school soon, and then we are all going to the field to play (thats Me, Louise, Jamie and Mum) I love going to the field, its huge and theres tons of room to run and play and lots of exciting smells

No comments:

Post a Comment