Thursday 29 May 2008

The Beach

On Monday the whole family went to the beach , ive never been before so it was all new to me.

You should have seen it , there was lots and lots of water , more than ive ever seen in my life before , I was a little scared at first , but Mum didnt seem scared at all , so pretty soon I forgot to be scared too and started enjoying myself chasing the kidlets into the waters edge.

We didnt actually stay long because it was really windy by the seaside , the sand was blowing really hard into everyones face , but it didnt matter cos we all got back into the car and went for an ice-cream (Mum gave me the bottom of her cone and made Dad and Jean do the same , yummy) then we went for a drive and a nice long walk once we got home ... I was really tired afterwards and slept for absolutely ages Mum said.

Dad took this photo of me when we were at the beach ... Mum said she wished we had one of me in the water , but Dad said the sand was blowing so hard down by there that it would have got into the camera and ruined it , so we're going to go again sometime , just so they can get pics of me , silly humans

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Toffee!

    So sorry I've not written sooner...you know how busy we humans can get at times, heh.

    Looks like you are having lots of fun and learning so much too...good boy!!!

    Please tell your Mum that I have read many puppy blogs but they all pale in comparison to how she types for you!

    Love & Nice Nips,

    Jolie (from California)

    P.S. My 2 German Shepherds suggest you move on up from bath sponges to the pricier items in the house asap. Hahahaha, j/k...don't DO it!

    ReplyDelete