Wednesday 14 May 2008

Mum and Dad are leaving me .......

Today was fun ... we all went to the kiddie park after picking Louise up from school and all the kids played tag with me .... I was on my lead of course , but it snapped, and Mum shouted for me to sit , and I did while she mended the lead , she was extremely pleased with me and made a big fuss of me for being such a good boy


When we got home I heard Mum telling her best friend Val , that her and Dad were going away to their new Lodge this weekend ... and they arent taking me ~gasp~
Apparently its cos im not fully house trained yet ... I cant help having little accidents , and no-ones ever unkind when I do , but they dont want to risk the carpets at the lodge , and also they think it would be unfair to me to leave me alone for hours at night when they go out ... so im staying here at home , and Val is staying here with me , which is ok cos I love Val , she's kind and funny and plays with me all the time , i've known her since the second day I came here to live ... Its gonna be fun , but i'll still miss Mum and Dad ... and Jean and the kidlets are away this weekend too ... the kidlets are going to their other Grandparents, and Jean is going to stay with her friends and do something called 'P-A-R-T-Y'

Mum made this earler on tonight from some pics she took of me

1 comment:

  1. hiya toffee baby its ya sister ere :) u are adorable we all luv u sooooo much and bring us all loads of luv and enjoyment, and im sorry sorry im not ere this weekend but i enjoy partyin jus like u enjoy playin wiv the kidlets :) but i will be bk on sunday and we can play loads :)
    hugs and kisses ur big sis jean :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete