Thursday 12 June 2008

Today in the Field

Mums very tired but she promised to update this tonight for me
I now have a personal trainer , she's a lovely lady , I like her a lot ... she said im a very well behaved dog considering my age , and she's going to be coming once a week to help Mum make sure I grow up nice and obedient and not have any nasty habits (like 'herding' the kidlets , which I still do now and then *looks ashamed*)
Mum , Dad and the kidlets took me onto the field today , like Mum does every day , but this time Mum remembered to bring the camera , so heres some pics of me & my family ... im 4 and a half months old now :)
Dad , me and the kidlets
Bunnyhopping through the grass
Mmmmmm tasty
I love you too Jamie
Catch me if you can Louise
Me and Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment