Tuesday 24 June 2008

Lots of fun

Ive been busy , busy , busy
Ive been learning to 'Heel' , which Mum says is important cos she likes her shoulder in the socket , whatever that means , apparently im doing rather well at it :D
My recall is coming along nicely too ... im 100% when its just me and family , but I do tend to get distracted with other dogs in the field , but Mum isnt worried, she says im still a baby and i'll get it eventually , she's really proud of me
My 'stay' is coming along nicely too ... I manage to make myself sit still for 5 whole seconds , a looooooooong time for me , you better believe it :)
Mum was talking to the nice personal trainer lady earlier on tonight , and she's learnt that 3 hours a day exercise is a little too much for me , so we arent going on the field at midday now (Just mornings and evenings) , instead we will be working on other stuff , like improving my stay , and heel , and a new command 'Hold' , where im supposed to hold a toy in my mouth until Mum takes it from me , at the moment I drop toys at her feet to throw for me when I bring them back
Ive had loads of fun on trips out too lately ... Mum and Dad have taken me to lots of different places
heres two pics of me and Dad at Llay Burton , which is a little place in Wales


Heres another two pics taken at a huge lake thats about half a mile away from where I live, its really deep though so Mum wouldnt allow me to go off lead incase I got into trouble

I saw a rabbit


These were taken this weekend gone at Worlds End , another place in Wales
Hiya Dad
OK, thats it for now , but please leave me a comment , Mum always reads them to me and I love to hear from you all :)

2 comments:

  1. Toffee, you are just sooooo cute and such a good boy!! I can see why your Mum and Dad are so very proud of you. I love reading your blog and can't wait to see what you are up to next time. You, Mum and Dad and the kidlets were so very lucky to have found each other!! I'm one of your Mum's friends from Fotki and I'm so happy I met you!!

    Love and hugs,
    Linda (GeminiSunn17)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG You are too cute! Tell mum to include pics of her with you too!! What a good doggie you are! Keep up the good work with training! :)

    ReplyDelete