Friday 21 June 2013

Lets start at the beginning


Kai's settling in well ... He hates toileting on a lead so we've had a few accidents , but I expected that , perseverance & patience ... lots and lots of patience , hehehehe
He is playing tug with Teddy happily now which is great , Toffee isnt interested in playing with him at all though
But I was in hysterics before , earlier Kai wanted a toy Gypsy had , and given that Gypsy keeps air snapping and growling at him I was a bit worried as to what extreme she would go to when he tried getting it but decided to let the situation play out and see what happened
Gypsy growled , Kai play bowed , gave a wuffly bark then snatched it out of her mouth and ran off with it ... Gypsy just stood there looking around as if to say "Yeah I let him have it"

Looks like my bossy madam has some competition :D

No comments:

Post a Comment