Tuesday 25 June 2013

Breakthrough with Kai and Pups in the garden

Kai's stress pacing was distressing me , so I decided to try tieing his longline to a tree in my garden and seeing whether me not holding the lead would stop him being so stressed ..... and it did :D

Even though he enjoys his walks and doesnt mind in the slightest being on lead outside the garden it did bother him in the garden , well no more ... today he has just been relaxing in the sun and in the shade , playing with the other dogs and theres been zero stress pacing at all ... he's also happily been toileting out there too 

YAY :D

Heres a few pics of the Fantastic Four :) (I cant call them the three Amigo's anymore can I , lol)












1 comment:

  1. Reading the blog and seeing the doglets as they grow make me so happy. I wish I were closer so I could go and play with them. Still adore Toffee's floppy ear... LOL Teddy and Madam are so very precious. OMG and KAI!!!! Bless your heart for giving him a home and taking care of him. I hope he knows he has the best mummy ever and an auntie across the ocean that loves you all <3

    ReplyDelete