Sunday 29 April 2012

A message to my dogs


I know its raining outside so im keeping you indoors and not letting you play in the garden inbetween walks and that makes me evil 
I dont mind , being your Mum means I sometimes appear evil when I dont always let you do what you want

I also know you have tons of excess energy , and I dont mind that the three of you are zooming around the house without a care in the world , but I do lament the loss of my fave coffee mug after you crashed into me making me drop it (its lucky there wasnt any hot coffee in it)

I also mind going into my bedroom and seeing a bed that was nicely made up this morning , now has the duvet and sheet spread all over the floor covered in dog hair , and even the mattress is making an escape for the door and has fur on it
And then going into the kids bedroom (Its still their room for when they visit) and finding the same thing has happened in there

You win ... ive tidied up , remade the beds & closed the bedroom doors ... Go get wet in the garden , I can handle muddy paw marks and water splashes on the walls far better than being terrorised by three bored border collies

1 comment:

  1. Ive often thought about writing Tinkie a letter like this!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete