Friday 20 April 2012

Indoor Bubblefest

What can you do when its raining and you have bored dogs ... easy , you have an indoor bubblefest :D




Teddy just wasnt interested in the bubbles



 Still not interested , lol


I did seem to focus more on Gypsy ... but thats because it was the first time she showed any real interest in the bubbles :)


What do you mean theres no more bubbles *sobs*


One thing I forgot about mentioning .... indoor bubblefests may be great fun for the dogs and for you to watch , but afterwards they had fun watching me wiping bubble marks off the walls *grumbles*

By the way , incase anyone is interested I use watered down Johnsons baby shampoo , the dogs dont seem to mind and they smell lovely afterwards , lol


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Looks like your pups had a great time playing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, so adorable! I can see they had lots of fun! Great shots hon! :)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete