Saturday 14 April 2012

Its a hard life if you're a dog :p

My Daughter treated the dogs to a pressie yesterday , a new bubble blower ... so we took it onto the field for them , along with the tunnel and hurdles and other various toys , as there were enough of us , along with my Grandkids , to carry everything there (normally the dogs only have one thing to play with on the field as its a struggle for me to carry it all along with walking three dogs and using a cane for me , lol)


Its definately been the dogs week this week , cos their new toys arrived too
Teddy and Gypsy decided they both wanted the alligator , it has 16 squeaks in its body) 



whilst Toffee laid claim to the gecko (4 squeakers in its body and a bell and rattle in its tail)


So all in all ... spoilt little so-and-so's arent they :D

1 comment:

  1. It is so funny that regardless of how many new toys they get they always choose the same one to fight over and leave the others laying. I need to find that Allegator for my babies it looks like fun. give babies hugs and kisses from Auntie Cher and a huge hug for Mum I love you Sis

    ReplyDelete