Tuesday 22 April 2008

Vet Visit

I went to the vets today for my second injection ... this means I can go outside the garden in a weeks time , play in the fields , generally go anywhere I want (Mum says as long as im with her its ok)
The vet said I was very brave cos I didnt yelp and she gave me a treat ... she also said im a sweetie and that im going to be a big dog cos my paws are big ... I have a lazy ear apparantly , my left ear doesnt flick up like the right ear does when im interested or hear something , I heard Mum ask whether it would always be that way and the nice vet lady said no , the lazy ear will 'catch up' in time ... humans are weird, who cares what my ear looks like as long as it works :)

Tonight Mum taught me to lie down on command ... ive done it three times now, she seemed really pleased with me each time I did it right and gave me a small piece of cheese each time , yummy , I loooooove cheese , by my reckoning they dont give me enough , but Mum says too much of a good thing can be bad for me ... anyway , im gonna try to remember this new command
heres a pic of me in my garden with the Kidlets

3 comments:

  1. Toffee, you are adorable, and it looks like you love the 'kidlets' as well. You're in a lovely family,
    and I know you're gonna love it with them!
    hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are really gud wiv the kidlets babe, such a gud little boy and they luv u soooo much :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There,

    Love the blog, the puppy and it's name lol
    Would be careful with the cheese....my vet told me it's not so good for the dog becorse there's a lot of salt in the cheese.

    Huggers

    Joly

    ReplyDelete