Monday 21 April 2008

Hello

Hi , my names Toffee & im 10 weeks old
This is me

Im a tri coloured Border Collie (chocolate-caramel and white)

My Mum said she would write this for me to keep all my family and friends online updated to how im doing :)

I live with my new family in a lovely house filled with love.
we play all day , though my Mum calls some of it training ... it doesnt feel like training though cos she makes it fun ... Ive only been here a week and already I know my name and to sit on command and give a paw when asked .... im finding housetraining a bit harder to learn , but I remember nearly 90% of the time that im supposed to go outside in the garden and not in the house , my Mum is really pleased with me and gives me lots of cuddles
Anyway , I hope you'll keep coming back to see how im getting on :)

5 comments:

  1. Hello Toffee love... this is auntie Sia. I love you sooooo much! You came to the family at a very needed "to have a friend" time. There's an angel doggie in heaven that sent you to us and we will forever love and treasure him.
    So glad that you're doing so well. You're a very intelligent lil' boy.
    Welcome tot he family, sweet baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Toffee!
    I´m sure you´ll love living with Mese. She´ll be a great mom!
    Hugs to you and the rest of the family LOL
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweet boy... I hear nothing but good things about you from your Mom. You sure are a lucky fella to find a family like that and I know your Mom feels lucky to have found you.
    I look forward to hearing about all of your adventures!

    hugsss and belly rubbbsss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Toffee
    This is Aunty Shirley from Greece.

    When you ever have a chance to come and visit you will meet Mini and Poopsie 2 kittens I rescued from an abandoned apartment. I will train them nicely so they don't hiss and scratch at you but you learn to be a good doggie and not chase cats into the trees okayyyyyyy☺☺

    Will have a look from time to time to see how you are doing and ask mommy to give you an extra biscuit today because you are so clever and good.

    love
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Toffee! I have so enjoyed reading all about your adventures with your new Mum and Dad and the kidlets! Your Mum loves you very much so you be extra sure to pay attention to her and give her all the love she gives you in return, okay? You're a very special little pup ... sent straight from heaven when your Mum and Dad needed you the most ... so don't you forget it!

    ReplyDelete