Saturday 12 May 2012

You must get fed up ...

You must get fed up of me posting pics of the dogs playing on the field ... but its such a fantastic place for them to stretch their legs safely and just have fun 
so heres some pics from todays tea-time walk on the field :D

Does anyone remember 'spot the ball' ... my Dad used to play that every week , I dunno if he ever won though



Toffee stalking a bird that foolishly landed not far from him


If I lie flat enough no-one will see me says Teddy




I can see right up your nose


And hands down , my favourite photo of the day , I want to get this blown-up and framed







2 comments:

  1. Mese I never get tired of seeing the furbabies they look so very happy and content and you take such fantastic photos . they are fabulous.
    right now your nieces and nephews are playng on my bed cause it is raining today . Monday Benjamin goes in for surgery No More puppies for him the twins are a handful for me and I think those people changed their mind about wanting Nicholas so if he doesn't get placed he will be getting fixed next NO MORE PUPPIES lol oh I forgot Precious is crated as she is iin heat again She and Benjamin are giving Mommy a hard time and Mommy is about to pull her hair out LOL Sending Hugs and Kisses over the big pond , Cher & Furbabies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also never get tired of pictures of the fur babies!!! I love them. Love the field. Wish I had one close to my house for Tinkie to run wild in!!! I agree that picture should be framed!!!

    ReplyDelete