Monday 21 May 2012

My Sims 3 Dogs

I've been a bit depressed lately , so my new Sims 3 pets game has really helped take me away from it , but allowed me to keep my dogs around , lol

I was so pleased with my sims 3 dogs last night , they saw off a burglar , well Toffee and Gypsy did , Teddy was swimming in the pool , thats where he spends 90% of his time , lol

By the way , dont worry about the three Amigo's ... they are far from being neglected in real life while I play games :D


Heres my house (I wish)
If you click the picture it enlarges so you can see the details

Front of house

 and the back

Downstairs bathroom 

Kitchen/dining room area

Hall view showing under stair dog kennel

Full hall view

Living room

Upstairs bathroom

Bedroom

Work-out room

Me , Toffee , Teddy and Gypsy






2 comments:

  1. LOL! Didn't know you love Sims as well. I love playing it too but like the old Sims more, especially the Sims Magic. The 3D Sims I can only play for a while before I become dizzy. heheheh

    The kids looks great as 3D Sims. :)
    Give them all hugs and kisses from me.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete