Monday 29 August 2011

Come on , own up ... which one of you was it ?

So I got peckish around 10pm and decided to make myself a chicken and mayo sandwich 
Made it up , and then went to the fridge for the milk for a coffee ... turned around and there was my roll , on the floor being wolfed down by three very happy doglets

Without knowing exactly which dog it was that counter surfed and got the butty off the plate I couldnt do much more than stare as the last piece was gobbled up 

whats even worse , it was the last of the chicken and im still peckish :(

Without a care in the world

3 comments:

  1. Sneaky pups!!! Ive had that happen to me before too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart pups.. I have two Bengal Cats. They would do the same thing. We love them anyway, right?
    Hugs
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww bless them. Obviously they were hungry too, and feeling extremely cheeky.. :D

    Hope you are well, looking forward to bringing Jet to see you in a couple of weeks time :D

    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete