Tuesday 14 September 2010

Gypsys 2 years old today

You all know how much I totally adore this sweet angel of mine ... so of course I had to make her a Birthday vid















this one is 10 minutes long ... yes , you read that right, 10 minutes , lol

I wanted all my fave pics and vids in it , as it was I couldnt fit them all ... I doubt anyone will sit through it bar me and my OH (and he says im nuts , lol) but I figured id post the link

Gypsy Smile

This is the shorter version , its 3 and a half minutes long

Gypsy Smile short version

The songs called 'Smile' by Uncle Kracker

Happy Birthday little girl
I love You
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gypsy! Oh, I can see she had lots of fun and both of you are so blessed to have each other. She is just gorgeous hon!

    Sorry for the late reply. We had problems with our internet and they only fixed it yesterday. Now I have to catch up! :)

    Have a lovely day and big hugs and kisses to Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my beautiful fur-niece!!! I absolutely adore the video, and yes, I saw the long one. You know I wasn't going to miss a thing. I'm so happy that those three give you so much love and happy times.


    Love them and love you.

    Sia (~_~)

    ReplyDelete