Tuesday 15 July 2008

My Holiday

Ive just got back from my holiday. Ten days at Mum and Dads lodge in Wales , it was doggie heaven ... there was a wood just infront of our lodge and the beach was 3 minutes away , what dog could ask for more.
I had tons of playtime and some training too ... but mostly I just sniffed my days away , all those new smells , boy it was fun
I met loads of other dogs too , and they were all friendly :)
I was a good boy too , I only had one accident at the lodge, and Mum didnt mind so much cos it was by the backdoor , so not on the carpets and she was pleased that id gone to the door , infact she blamed herself for not getting to me in time to let me out
I cant wait to go back ... I used to love the fields, and I still do , but now I miss the wood and the beach .... I wonder what it would take to persuade Mum and Dad to move permanently to the seaside :)
Heres a few of my fave pics from the holiday
After a waterfight

My 'official' pose
In the wood
The sand Pup
Hello Kidlets
You'll never take me alive copper :)
Mum bought me a giant frisbee to chase ... we play with it on the field now
Just me, cute as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment