Friday 18 January 2013

Gypsy's Sock , lol


I let the dogs out to play in the snow before and after about half an hour Gypsy came in with blood all over her paw , it wasnt bothering her at all and wasnt bleeding when she came in but I washed it out with salt water , couldnt see any cuts or anything so dunno why it was bleeding in the first place) and wrapped it with a gauze pad and bandage and put one of my socks over it all as recommended by the vet when I rang
I'll recheck her paw later on and take her to the vet anyway tomorrow , best safe than sorry

She really doesnt seem to care that she is wearing one of my socks , maybe cos it has little doggies on it :D


1 comment:

  1. Awwww she looks so ladylike with hrr cute sock and her forever smile. I'm so glad I was able to connect today in spite of me feeling achy. Reading about you and the doglets makes me feel almost human again. How was the visit with Jean and the kids? Jaes back in N.Y. and I miss her sooooo much.
    Let me know about the vet's visit and madams paw.
    Murve you, twinny.

    ReplyDelete