Tuesday 3 May 2011

The field

It seems to me that I complain about the field where I exercise my dogs all the time , saying its boring and flat and all the pics I take on it look the same
so ive decided to look at it from a different perspective ... without this field my dogs wouldnt have a tenth of the fun they have right now ......  a lot of other people and their dogs would probably be ecstatic to have a field as huge as this one that 9 times out of 10 has no-one but us on it
so from now on im going to be grateful for what I have .. three gorgeous dogs and a wonderful place for them to play in

and speaking of play ... heres a few (ok a lot) of pics taken over the last couple of days ... unfortunately not many of my Teddybear as he isnt one for running and jumping around that much , he just lies in the grass , like this , lol


















You want to see a picture of what happy looks like , lol

3 comments:

  1. I always love seeing the pictures you post!!! Even if your in the same place, they still bring a smile to my face!!!

    I think that is Gypsy with that amazing smile up there!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are to have somewhere like that for your dogs to run and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics! Thank you for showing them:)

    ReplyDelete