Sunday 13 March 2011

Oh my gawd YOU STINK !

The Amigos had a great playtime on the field today , lots of running and jumping and chasing and general merriment  ... all the things I love to see
A perfect walk  :)



















































BUT ....
Toffee found something truly icky just before we were due to come home and had to rub his neck in it , luckily we saw him and stopped him before he managed a full body roll in it .... I think it was fox poo cos OH MY GAWD the smell was horrendous
So far he has had two baths and he still stinks to high heaven , Im gonna have to get the tomato ketchup out I think
Why is it always him , lol

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable!!! Good luck with getting rid of the fragrance of Toffee's major find. I wish I knew something else to try other than tomato juice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can always find the poo and roll in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete