Saturday 5 February 2011

Nasty woman :(

I was out with Toffee earlier this evening & we came across this woman with her dog (I didnt recognise the breed , it was cute though , a friendly white fluffy terrier type dog)
Ive never seen her before , or her dog , but she stopped and asked me why would I get a 'fake' border collie ?
I told her that Toffee was a pure BC , just not KC reg as both his parents were working farm dogs
she replied id been conned and that he looked nothing like a BC cos his colour was wrong ... so
I explained that BC's can come in a variety of colours and no I hadnt been conned and he was a pure BC
She then turned really nasty and started pulling Toffee to pieces , saying his ears werent pricked
like they should be, his legs and muzzle are too long , his eyes werent 'right' (whatever that meant) etc etc

Now I am usually very polite with strangers , but i m not ashamed to say I didnt just stand there and take it ... no-one puts my baby down and gets away with it
She ended up storming off saying I was rude , lol

My Toffee is the most loyal , cuddly adorable dog anyone could wish for
so , heres my 'fake' BC :D , lol




























Mucky mouth , ewww , lol




2 comments:

  1. Doesn't matter if he is real BC or not, you love him to death anyway and that's all that matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that someone would hurt you like that. I have had people speak mean to me because my dog Nikki barks, she is very protective, but people think because she barks she is a mean dog when Nikki is that sweetest girl. :)

    Dont pay that woman any mind. She is naive. You dogs are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete