Tuesday 9 November 2010

Odds 'n' Ends

First thing ... I took this close up pic of Gypsy's face
gawd but she's adorable
and I dont care that im her Mum and biased , she is the cutest dog ever :)


















Next thing ...
After I got up this morning I went and had a wash and came back into the bedroom to see Toffee all cuddled up almost under the covers , so I wondered what all three would look like cuddled up under the duvet , and would they even let me pose them that way
The answer was , yes they would , the lazy softies , lol ... Gypsy even looked like she was going to sleep at one point  , lmao













Lastly , For some strange reason every time I change the bedding Gypsy does this , its totally adorable ... I think she just loves the smell and wants it all over her

2 comments:

  1. well im not gypsys mum, but i am her sister :D and i agree totally adorable, love the pics with them under the covers lol im surprised u ave them all together under there great pics :D love the vid all girls love a pit of perfum on them lol x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She rolls all over the clean bedding because you took away her scent. So she is putting it on the clean ones. My dog did the same thing with my bed and anything else that "common" property after it was washed. But they are so cute when they do that.

    ReplyDelete