Thursday 26 August 2010

Silly Girl

So im sitting on here reading the forums , my OH is in bed (he gets up at 1:00am for work) and I hear this whining.
I know its Gypsy whining , but theres no reason for her to whine cos she's not long come in from the garden , without turning round I say 'quiet Gypsy' and carry on reading (sometimes she just demands attention so ive taken to not really ignoring her , but not giving her what she wants every time)

The whining carries on ... I say 'will you be quiet Gypsy'

still whining , so I call her to me , she doesnt come and is still whining

I pat my leg and call her ... no Gypsy , still whining

so I turn around to see whats wrong ... I cant see her but I hear her whining and see the bedroom curtains moving

The daft sod has only managed to climb onto the window sill by getting onto a cabinet but now cant turn around and either cant or wont jump down

ok, im evil but I couldnt help laughing as I picked her up and gave her a cuddle
silly little thing she is ... I do love her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's done it twice more since I wrote this , ive now piled a load of pillows against the window so she cant get up there ... tomorrow im going to have to move the cabinet

Id be mad if it wasnt so comical ... its hard to be angry with a dog when she looks as relieved as Gypsy does when you pick her off the window sill and cuddle her , lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment