Saturday 3 October 2009

Teddy's progress

He's found his bark after a week of silence , lol

Yesterday I was messing around going 'say woof Teddy' and he started barking every time I said it , bless him

He asks to go out , to start with he would come up to me and put his paw on my knee ... now he just barks at me (its fun being a slave huh , lol)
His recall (in the house and garden) is spot on ... ive started trusting him offlead in the garden now , as long as someone is by the gate ... but to be honest I dont know why im bothering , the second I call him he comes running ... theres a lot more work to do with him though before I trust him offlead in the field
He's def not food or toy possesive ... though his bite and chewing capabilities outmatch even Toffee , which I never thought possible , we had a rubber 'jack' toy , our sweet little Teddybear has chewed off all three of its feet :eek:

Mum , Im only gonna tell you one more time



1 comment:

  1. Awwwww sweet little Tedster!!! So good to know he's thriving (like I knew he would) under your watchful, caring eye. He's such a good looking boy. How old is he?

    Auntie Sia and her kidney stones LOL

    ReplyDelete