Monday 30 March 2009

He'll never forgive me

Todays the day Toff loses his 'essentials' so to speak , eek
I know its earlier than I wanted , ideally I was going to get him neutered when he was around 2 - 3 years old , if at all ... but Gypsys 7 months old now (where did the time go) and so her first season cant be far off , and id rather not deal with an unplanned litter ... in this madhouse , with lunatic kidlets running round that would be a definite possibility
So im feeling guilty , the OH is teasing me that Toffee will come home barking falsetto and my poor lad is clueless as to whats going to happen to him later on today



Ive hurt my arm so the OH is helping out with their tea-time walks

1 comment:

  1. Awwww poor Toff. How is he doing? You did the right thing, though. Imagine 6 or 7 puppies running around with the kids and all.... wow and craziness!
    Give our boy special hugs from his auntie ☺.

    Love,

    Sia

    ReplyDelete