Saturday 15 November 2008

Big day tomorrow

Tomorrow (sunday) we're all off to collect the newest member of our family , Gypsy
Mum says im sure to love her , even though she's gonna boss me around ... Mum reckons thats whats going to happen once she's settled and not so scared of all the changes going on around her
I'll help make her feel less scared , im sure she's going to love playing , and im super good at that :D
The whole family is literally bouncing tonight , especially the kidlets ... I must admit im curious , I hope we become good friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Toffster love, this is auntie Sia. I'm so expectant of Gypsy as well! I know you're just going to be fabulous and love her to no end. Remember to be patient cuz she's a little girl and you're an energetic tornado (hehehe). Remind mum to take loads of piccies, k?

    Love ya soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete