Monday 20 October 2008

Something new

Mum told me yesterday that im going to get a new sister in three weeks time .
Not sure how I feel about that , I'll have to share my toys , my home & my bones , grrr

naw , Mum says she's very sweet and i'll love playing with her when she gets older ... I heard Mum and Dad talking about something called neutering , dont know what that is but they looked at me every time they said the word ... maybe its a new treat :)

Anyway , heres a picture of her , Mum says her name is Gypsy ... I have to admit she is cute :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your stories and your Mum gave me your link to continue reading, after I left a group we shared. Tell her I'm here and delighted to continue the journey. I've seen pictures of your new sister, your going to love her. She's a gorgeous little pup, just as your a handsome one. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete